Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Wish (stealing from Faith)

1) I wish I had all these great, funny ideas for interesting blogs and that I didn't have to get ideas from other people's blogs...(Faith)
2) That we would win the lottery.
3) And be able to build our dream house and have it be 100% paid for!
4) That I could wake up tommorrow and be the weight I was before I had babies.
5) And that I would wake up tomorrow with a nice, round set of knockers.
6) That I could retire at 32.
7) And sleep late everyday if I wanted to.
8) That I could have one day without the interruption of irritating people.
9) That fat free ranch dressing would actually taste as good as the real thing.
10) That I could get my eye liner tattooed on permanently.
11) And that I could have laser hair removal. (I hate shaving, especially my girl parts)
12) That I had an unlimited shoe budget.
13) And an art studio where I could make baskets, jewelry, mat and frame photography, sew, whatever I wanted to do that particular day. And there would be no entrance for anyone with a penis. My space!
14) That laundry did itself.
15) And so would the dishes.
16) That Friday came quicker.
17) That there was no such thing as wrinkles and cellulite and hair would never turn gray. (luckily no gray hairs yet, but I'm sure I'll have that too)
18) That I had been smarter about men when I was young.
19) That I could take a two week vacation somewhere with the boys and my husband but take a nanny so that we could have adult time too.
20) That men had periods every now and then. Now that would be funny!

2 comments: