Friday, July 17, 2009

3 Things I Love Today





Pravanna Keratin Fusion Sulfate Free Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner are awesome! My hairdresser said that they were amazing and so I ordered the Shampoo and Conditioner from her. Though I must say it took FOREVER to get them, it was worth the wait! Apparently I am not the only one that loves this stuff because they were backordered. I don't think my hair has EVER felt this soft. This stuff apparently can repair just about any damage you have done to your hair and it really does it quickly. I swear I noticed a different after the first time I shampooed my hair and now that I've been using it for the last few weeks, my hair is really doing great.
You have to get used to the fact that Sulfate Free Shampoo does not really lather. Sulfates are the ingrediants in shampoos that make them lather. Unfortunately though we all love that lather, the lather is what strips color and damages hair in general. So though a sulfate free shampoo does just as good of a job of cleaning the hair, it just doesn't have all that lather.
When I bought the shampoo and conditioner, I got a free bottle of thermal insulator which is similar to Biosilk or Chi Silk Infusion. I use it as a leave in conditioner and also use it if I am going to do any heat styling.
So if your hair needs a little repair, I swear by this Shampoo and Conditioner. In fact, I think I am going to re-order soon so that if it's back ordered again, I will hopefully receive it before I run out of the bottles I have now!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the sulfates though...its engrained in me that the more lather the cleaner my hair is getting! Latherless shampoo would be hard to get used to but I think I really need to try it...is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindi at Cuttin' Up The Town does my hair. That is just the neatest shop I've ever been in. They have a boutique too and have jewelry, purses, candles, wall signs, flip flops, all kinds of girlie things. I always have fun when I go in there.

    ReplyDelete