Monday, July 27, 2009

River Weekend


Friday evening after we ate dinner at Sam N Ella's in Tahlequah we went back to Diamondhead and sat around on the porch and visited with our friends and "neighbors". My husband the volleyball star played volleyball long into the night after the adults turned in for the night. He woke me up to tell me how he was such a volleyball star and how he "schooled" all those college kids. Of course he could hardly get out of bed Saturday morning. Guess that happens to all the volleyball stars out there...





My new SHORT haircut for those of you who haven't seen how much I cut off. It really looks better when I flat iron it, but for now with this humid weather, curly it is!



We were in a tropical mood so we grabbed our beads and leis and hit the road.
More pics to come, but for now, these are a few of us on our way to the River and hanging out on the porch at our "hotel". We are already looking at booking for next year so we can have a nice house down there for the weekend and can accomodate more friends. We had a great time. What a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment