Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Nights...

My goodness I have done a horrible job of posting on a regular basis lately. Sometimes I think that I just don't have anything interesting to say so I just say to heck with it. Seems today like I have tons going on so I'll have to save some for a later post so it actually looks like I am diligent in my posting! LOL

We are leaving for the weekend next Thursday and I am so excited about that! It's not like we are really planning some fantastic getaway but to us it's really nice to get away without the kiddos for a weekend. That's pretty rare for us in fact I don't think we've done that since my Birthday weekend. We are going to Tahlequah to float the river with friends and I think we are going to have a blast!

The boys started the first of three days of football camp this week and had a blast last night. This is Cole's first year playing so we will see how things go for him. So far so good.

It seems like the next month is just filled with tons of things to do. This weekend Tahlequah, next weekend is the Cowley County Fair. The second full week in August school starts in Ark City and then that following weekend is the Freedom Rodeo and so we will for sure be going to Freedom for the weekend. And then before you know it, College Football kicks off again and we will be busy busy busy with school again.

I love this time of year and hope to enjoy every last minute before school starts and time becomes a precious commodity again.

2 comments:

  1. wow you do have a ton going on! Have fun on the float trip...we will definitely be joining you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete