Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Soooooooo Tired



I am SOOOOOOOOOO tired this morning. If you ask Andy, he'd tell you that I say that every morning. And I probably do. But today I really mean it. I am flat wiped out! There was a time that I might have said that with a smile on my face because we had been up all night doing "other" things but not this time.

Tommy came home last night from being boarded over the weekend. The last time he stayed at the vet, when we brought him home and let him out, he stayed outside for days and wouldn't come in. Considering our current coyote problem we decided to make him stay inside the first night home and he was NOT liking it.

I think about midnight I gave up fighting him and locked him out of our bedroom. He wanted out so bad that he kept crying and walking all over me. Even after we locked him out of our room he still cried and cried half the night. So suffice to say that I did not get enough sleep last night.

Then when we did let the little shit out this morning he ran outside, sniffed around and then came right back in! Grrrrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. J, white noise or one of those crazy rain shower/waterfall/ocean thingies block out even a howling cat :) (sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond!) My Maui was most distressed when I took her with me on vacation this year. She's very old (19) and often gets weakened when I'm not caring for her. I packed up her bed, litter box and food and took her to Hilton Head. She howled, she yelled, she protested so loudly that Bill and I found a static station on the radio and played it every night, all night. She finally threw in the proverbial towel and calmed down :)

    Get some rest!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! Hopefully tonight he will be back to his fat, lazy self and will settle in. Otherwise we may need some noise to block out his howling. Nothing worse that a tomcat yowling!

    ReplyDelete