Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Cake



I love Wedding Cake!

Who doesn't?

Today I am fighting a horrible craving for wedding cake.

We have a specially preserved layer of wedding cake in our freezer from our wedding last fall and I am fantasizing about that cake in the freezer.

I have decided that maybe I should order a small cake each year for our anniversary. When else do you get to eat that almond buttercream frosting on white cake? It is by far my favorite kind of cake.

Just sayin.

Now you all can share my huge wedding cake craving too.

Your Welcome!

5 comments:

  1. yeah thanks for getting the pregnant girl thinking about wedding cake!!! Beautiful cake BTW. I wish we could've been at the wedding... My mom just came and picked up the girls she is taking our kids to the weanie roast so I am free for a couple of hours!!! Let's go eat some cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember eating any but maybe I'll start ordering one every year too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warning: We saved some of our YUMMO wedding cake in the freezer and it was AWFUL. Proceed with caution!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WARNING! We saved ours in the freezer and were horrified..it tasted awful!! Proceed with caution!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our cake lady froze our layer and then wrapped it in some kind of plastic and then boxed it up and sealed the box so I am hoping that it's good. If not I guess I am going to have to have her make another one for us!

    ReplyDelete