Thursday, March 12, 2009

Excited

It's snowing and even though it's not sticking, I'm excited because I love snow. And there's no soccer practice tonight and that is SOOOOO cool. I've been daydreaming about houses all day. Thinking about what I would do with a fixer-upper. We have found a house that is probably not something that we would be interested in. We haven't looked at it though. It's probably going to sell for about half what it's worth because of the economy and because it has not been taken care of. So it needs some TLC. And that might not be the kind of project that my husband is up for. I would love it though. So even though it probably won't happen for us, it's nice to dream about a house with 5 bedrooms and a full basement and tons of storage and room for each child to have their own room and a room for guests and a room for another child and a toy room and a den and blah blah blah. I can't imagine how much easier housework would be if we have more room to spread out things a bit. And am dreaming of my own room just for dressing and storing my jewelry, clothes and shoes. OK, now I'm really fantasizing. But it's kind of fun.

Sometimes dreaming is pretty fun, even when you know it probably won't come true. But then again, sometimes life has a funny way of surprising us...

4 comments:

  1. Wow that would be awesome to have a dressing room!! I have known some friends to have those but that was kiddos!! Ha ha! Good luck... hold out for what you want, it will turn up before you know it. Oh yeah and by the way Heath and I really like the Wagon Wheel song!! I need to download it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am reposting so this might show twice... anyway to paraphrase my original comment that isn't showing up... you WILL find what you are looking for, hold out as long as you can!! Good luck! You DESERVE all of the happiness in the world! PS Heath and I really like your Wagon Wheel song, must download that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should still look at it!! It would be an awesome house but you know I completely understand about the TLC. I wish our house wasn't so needy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I can't believe its snowing! It's not supposed to get below freezing here but it won't get above 40 either. I love the rain but hate the cold.

    ReplyDelete