Monday, March 23, 2009

Three Things I Love Today (Monday)








Pepperidge Farm 15 Grain bread is awesome! It's chocked full of all kinds of grains and seeds like oatmeal, sesame seed, flax seed, sunflower seed, whole wheat etc. Even my super picky little boy in a grown boy body husband loves this bread!

Physician's Formula "Vegas Strip" Shimmer Strips. Love this! It's a blush/bronzer/eye shadow all in one. All of the strips can basically be used anywhere on your face, cheek bones, brow, forehead, wherever. How fun. A little glam or a lotta glam. You decide!

Cornflake Potato Casserole. Who doesn't love this stuff? Cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions and potatoes topped with crunchy toasted cornflakes...a covered dish dinner wouldn't be a dinner without this casserole. The funny thing is that I never make it. Maybe that's because I would eat the WHOLE pan myself! Don't think I'm not kidding. Anyhoo, the caterer brought that casserole today and so my tummy is so happy. And I'm still fantasizing about going back down there again to have some more later. Love that stuff!

2 comments:

  1. That's something I miss about the clinic and also the thing I don't miss...all the catered food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is not about today's 3 things but I finally got me a spray bottle so I can make my very own bottle of Fabuloso!! So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete