Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three Things I Love Today (Tuesday)














First of all if it weren't for coffee in the mornings, I would not be fit to have contact with any life forms before noon. That said, I bought some Maxwell House Breakfast blend a few weeks ago and it is really good. You wouldn't know that it's not fresh ground fancy something or other that costs way more than coffee should and it's cheap. I would pick the flavor over Starbucks anyday and I really like some of the Starbucks blends.


Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover is awesome. How many times do you use cold cream or baby oil or something to take off eye makeup and then your eyes are so oily that you can't wash your face and put on makeup again because your eyes are so oily? Well this stuff works great and you can immediately put makeup back on. Perfect for those days when you forget to wash your face before bed and need to get up and slap on some makeup before work! Works great on waterproof mascara.


Lastly I love Chi silk infusion. It's a little pricey, but it just takes a little bit and the bottle lasts forever. I use about a dime sized amount on my hair after towel drying after washing my hair (don't forget my hair is about down to my waist). It makes a great leave-in conditioner to help prevent split ends. Then I use anti-snap along with the Chi. Then when I flat iron, I use just a little more and rub between my hands and smooth on hair, mostly on the ends. Combine that with just a little flat iron spray to help the iron slip over the hair and you have a perfectly sleek hairdo. I use it everyday though as a leave-in whether I'm doing hot rollers, straight or naturally curly. Good stuff and smells GREAT!

1 comment: