Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Things I Love Today


Love St. Pauli Girl Lager. Haven't tried the Dark yet, but love, love, love the lager. Have to watch out though because it's pretty strong and will sneak up on you if you're not careful.
Pravanna sulfate free shampoo and conditioner is awesome. The lather in most shampoos is what makes color fade faster. This shampoo doesn't lather and is really sort of thin. But it does clean really well and leaves my hair very conditioned and very shiny afterward. When I first tried it I was afraid that I would have oily hair, but I don't have any trouble with that. This is really great stuff! I haven't done any lowlights on my hair since I've started using this, so the real test will be to see if my color lasts a ton longer using this, but so far I really love this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that about lather in shampoo but its so hard to wash my hair without lather. I know its a mental thing but for some reason it just doesn't feel clean.

    Oh and I just can't get myself to try beer, but if I were going to try one it would be this one cause you made it sound pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete