Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Else Can I Tell You

1) I'm really stubborn most of the time.
2) I can't help crying when someone else cries in front of me.
3) I get teary sometimes when I help someone who really needs me at work.
4) My most common craving is cheese.
5) I can't whistle.
6) I love Hank Williams Jr. and have probably more than 20 of his CDs.
7) I collect crosses.
8) When Andy and I got married and I moved into his house, I got rid of more than 50 pairs of shoes. And still have more than that left.
9) I love to build things and fix things. I would rather re-finish an old piece of furniture than buy a new piece.
10) I can almost always answer my husband's questions before he finishes his sentence, sometimes after one word.
11) If I won the lottery I would quit my job and spend my days creating photographic art. I would spend my time exploring and capturing landscapes and daily rural life in print.
12) I hate meeting new people. Just hate it. I'm shy though.
13) My husband loves meeting new people.
14) If I could stand other people's kids long enough, I would be a teacher so I could have the summers off and still get paid and then I would spend my summers at the lake with my kids.
15) I love to grow things in the dirt and usually have a very large garden.
16) I hate listening to people snap gum, chomp ice or crunch chips.
17) I am a sucker for animals. From cattle to kittens I just adore them.
18) I once wanted desperately to be a forensic scientist and still just am so fascinated with that field.
19) I love documentaries.
20) Some say I make the best chocolate cream pie ever.
21) I hate folding laundry.
22) Hate doing dishes.
23) Love vaccuuming and mopping.
24) I have recently re-discovered my love of St. Pauli Girl.
25) If I could live so far out that my nearest neighbor was a mile away, I would be thrilled. And would sunbathe naked if I wanted to. But I try to avoid sun on my face so I probably wouldn't. But it would be nice to be able to.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on 1 and 5 and I'm the opposite on 21 and 22. I know, I know...I'm weird. It just feels good to see something go from dirty to clean.

    ReplyDelete